Do you want to be part of a growing team that re-defines the real-time communications market again?
Our platform which is developed by a senior team with long history of re-defining the real time communications market is built for massive scale and robustness.
We take advantage of today’s great tools for continuous deployment and test automation to let you focus on innovation and creativity.
What will you be part of?
You would be part of a true DevOps team which means that you take part of the whole product lifecycle from initial idea, implementation, deployment to customer feedback. We work truly agile in the whole organization to let you focus on what matters.
The role – You will fit if you:
- Enjoy working within the Amazon ecosystem and would like to stay up to date
with their pace of innovation
- Like asynchronous programming and NodeJS in particular
- Prefer to use ReactJS for web application development
- See the value of BDD
- Understand why Wireshark is your best friend and your favorite protocol decoders are SIP, RTP or RTSP
- Prefer Cloudformation templates over web console
- Get excited over spinning up hundreds of nodes and generating huge amount of traffic
Our office is centrally located in Stockholm.
How to apply:
Please apply for this position if you get excited about this and would enjoy being part of a great team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org