IOT Communications (www.iotcomms.io) is a cloud native Swedish start-up in the telecommunication and IoT space. We have grown successfully in a very short time and are now up for expansion!
In a world were more and more devices are connected to each other we bridge real time communications of voice and video so that things and humans can communicate. Our focus is B2B customers, our business model SaaS and our platform is truly disruptive.
We have bold plans to become a global player and have already customers both in Sweden and abroad.
Do you want to be part of building a global company over the next years? If yes, get in touch!
What we are seeking, is seeking us!
Our platform is built for massive scale and robustness and we can easily add customers globally. Although we have focused on building our platform and getting the first customers implemented, new customers have found us through our web and technical articles which we have produced. To put it frank, we have spent no time or effort on marketing but now is the time. We have a lot of things to tell and are looking for an experienced person to drive our digital presence and inbound marketing initiatives. You will be part of building a global company.
What will you be part of?
We are putting together a group of great competences and people for a journey over the next 5-10 years. You will be the brilliant mind of inbound marketing and the rest of us will be your supporters. Together we should ensure that a substantial part of the sales cycle is completed in digital channels hence this role will be very connected to driving revenue.
The role – You will fit if you:
- Are an experienced Inbound marketeer with good practical knowledge from digital channels and market automation tools
- Like to lead and build a rich portfolio of content and digital events around our company, platform and services, including blog posts, white-papers, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.
- Prefer an analytical and data driven approach
- Understand the dynamics in B2B
- Get excited over getting things done and solve problems when they arise.
- Like to produce own content, but can also lead content development from the team or external parties
- Prefer cloud technology
- Understand or have experience from technology platforms or tech companies
- Have an energetic and self-going approach
As we have a global approach, fluent in English is a pre-requisite.
Our office is centrally located at Södermalm in Stockholm. As we grow, we expect to be centrally based.
How to apply:
If you get excited about this and would enjoy being part of a great team send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org