iotcomms.io is a SaaS platform company with global scale. We are now scaling up the team and looking to hire a Sales Manager that will be important in the next step of the company’s growth journey. We already have customers in Europe and are now expanding. We are funded by Telia Ventures and Fairpoint Capital.
You will be a key contributor to drive customers through the sales cycle from lead qualification to won deal, but also provide business insights to our marketing and DevOps teams. If you are an experienced sales professional with a passion for cloud and technology platforms looking to join a disruptive software company, this should be something for you!
How you will contribute
As Sales Manager your primary responsibility will be to lead potential customers through the various stages of the sales cycle. We have an inbound marketing and sales strategy generating incoming leads, but we also believe in the importance of outbound sales activities that you will drive. You will work closely with our marketing team and prefer the concept of “smarketing” over sales and marketing working in silos.
Our customers are B2B organisations that are looking to embed communication services into their solution. Your main point of contacts at customers are C-levels and managers within Product Development, R&D and Business Development.
As a Sales Manager your main responsibility will be:
- Develop and manage the Sales Pipeline
- Help customers through the entire sales cycle – from lead qualification, meetings and sales proposals, to contract negotiation and closing of deals
- Establish new business opportunities in Europe and scale globally, through activities that you own and drive
- Create, develop, and maintain relationships with customers to strengthen our company’s business and make sure that customers grow with iotcomms.io
- Work closely with our marketing team on targeted campaigns and initiatives, for example ABM campaigns – from identifying customer profiles and target accounts, to help defining strategies and execute on sales activities
- Provide valuable insights on market opportunities, through continuous feedback loops
- Represent iotcomms.io at industry days and trade shows, to build and increase iotcomms.io’s visibility in existing and new markets
How you qualify for the position
Our platform is a cloud-based Communications Platform (cPaaS) built in AWS. We believe the right candidate have:
- Great knowledge from B2B sales
- A track record of being a sales high performer
- Experience from working with SaaS solutions or subscription services
- Experience from working in telecom, cloud communication, IoT or alarm industries
- A good communicator with great relationship building skills
- A positive mindset with a can-do approach
- A modern way of working utilising the power of Linkedin and other digital channels, as well as modern sales tool
- Analytical mindset
The right candidate
The right candidate can present relevant personal and sales skillsets in accordance with above description. The position is based in Stockholm.
You need to be fluent in English, written and oral.
What will you be part of?
At iotcomms.io you will have the opportunity to contribute to rapid revenue growth in one of the most exciting segments of the market for communications platforms, and work with the latest innovations in cloud communications technology.
You will be part of a fast-growing company in a scale-up phase, working closely with both sales, marketing, and developer colleagues to support our customers in building next generation solutions. We have bold plans to become a global player and you will be part of this journey!
As an early member of the team, you will have a fantastic opportunity to help shape the role and grow into further specializations.
Our office is based at Södermalm in Stockholm, Sweden.
How to apply
Send your CV and a link to your Linkedin profile through the form below.
Follow us on Linkedin
Make sure to follow us on Linkedin to keep updated about future Job Openings.
Serverless functions built upon AWS public cloud for unlimited scale, reach & global deployment – extend to new markets quick and easy
cPaaS that you can trust for
mission-critical installations – our platform delivers superior availability, reliability & performance
Built upon microservices with strongest possible security in mind – 24/7 support and redundant environment keeps you fully secure